Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

There is a volume/price spike every time CUU breaks out of a consolidation pattern (see the chart below). April 28 isn't an anomaly, are you saying every breakout is a news leak?

The same thing happened July 13, 2020 after breaking above the 12 cent range and again on Dec. 21-22, 2020 when clearing the 20 cent range. Traders usually pile on and bid the price up/add volume when it breaks out of a pattern. I expect the same to occur if/when it breaks above the 65 cent level as that appears to be new resistance.

As per selling off on news, what price drop are you referring to? The PEA news came out May 13 pre-market. 

Close May 12 = 0.58 on 420K volume

Close May 13 = 0.59 on 320K volume

The market barely blinked an eye at the news let alone sold off. If anything CUU has been following the broader market move/correction (SPX, TSX, etc.) since hitting the 52 week high. I welcome your thoughts if you have more data/evidence of a news leak but based on what you've provided so far I fail to see the correlation between the recent price action and news leakage.

New Message
Please login to post a reply