Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Good afternoon everyone. It's been a long while since I last posted. I had forgotten my password and had to reapply as version 2 to post.  Nice to see so many familiar names and educated posts again.

I'm still fully invested with CUU and haven't sold any shares since our heydays and down days.  Still adhere to the theme of "Follow the Money" and am not concerned about the lack of immediate increase in our share value even with the recent great update.

Definitely more encouraged at this juncture and had these thoughts. The insiders and EE control approx 60% of CUU with the recent exercise of their warrants.  What is their exit strategy?  

They really can't sell on the open market as there isn't enough volume let alone demand on the open market to handle that many shares.  Their only way out is a buyout.

And if they are continuing to add to their holdings by exercising their warrants, does it make sense to turn liquidity into illiquid assets especially if the insiders are older and time is running out?

Good luck to all of us long time suffering shareholders

Hkahka2

New Message
Please login to post a reply