Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Lynn Ball does not always respond to my emails but is generally pretty good. Might have something to do with me being a one finger typer and miss a lot of letters.I sent her one yesterday so hopefully she will email 
me back next week.

Hello Lynn Ball,

I was at a coffee shop this morning and overhearing some men talking about how they were working at Galore Creek and that a few of them were going to work at Schaft Creek when it gets going. They said it is going to be a big one and there was going to lots of work on that project. The talk seem to be how their friends should get on board for work
 I was able to join in their conversation when they started talking about my relatives that years ago lived in the Iksut area. The men talking were all Tahltan Unfortunately I did not have time for a longer conversation as I am in a wheel chair and had to keep moving it and then had to go back to the hospital. I would of liked to have found out what they were doing at Galore and why they were so confident about Schaft Creek.
It was sure good to hear that talk on the street (amongst Tahltan) is that Schaft was going ahead.
So the question to you- is their optimism warranted as far as you are concerned?

New Message
Please login to post a reply