Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Would it not be a mistake to wait for the price of minerals to climb to their highs to start putting on a sale's pitch for what we have."

Bostrin, I have always felt the same way.  The actual peak of the commodities cycle is too late of a starting point to start pitching a project.    If Ernesto thinks the cycle will be peaking two years from now, and wants a 'sale date' to finalize near a peak, then he needs to get busy right now promoting Schaft Creek to potential bidders.  There are many players to pitch to, and a lot of data analyses and DD tire-kicking that needs to take place before multiple bidders get serious about taking a shot at our 25%. A final sale or successful ROFO outcome might not happen for two years or more.  

That said we can't forget the growing pressure on majors right now to act BEFORE the next cycle upswing in prices and that, imo, a just-as-likely liquidity event for us is the sale of the entire company.  Potentially a quicker route to a liquidity event.

There can't be much of a better time than right now for Copper Fox to go on a full court press promoting directly and aggressively the project.  Enough waiting, over and over again, for the next report.   Get your prospective buyers intersted and excited to join in the anticipation on newly isssued important data.

Com'on!  LET'S GO!!  Do I have to start calling the majors myself!

New Message
Please login to post a reply