Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks for posting. I agree that the impediment to production is more complicated. The author touched on a few points but it's really a vicious cycle. Miners know that it takes about 20 years to put a mine into production on an average timeline. In my opinion it's a chicken and egg issue. The time could be sped up if there was a faster regulatory process, less challenges from native peoples, a higher long term price, and greater investor demand. However all it takes is a failed mine with ecological consequences that was put into production on an expedited basis to close the loop. The demand is clear but no one is willing to risk the consequences of failure. The mining industry is also to blame for failing to innovate and look at ways to reduce their carbon footprint. That adds expense and with the price below $5 doesn't inventivise them. Irony is that cleaner mines require more copper. On and on it goes.

I think we may be headed for that watershed moment predicted by GY. Lots of balls in the political air that may be good for copper next year. 

I hope the silence from management is a no news is good news thing. We need money to move VD into a sales position and drill the other properties. Can't do that on useless pp's.  Lots of money to be had IF SC gets sold asap.

New Message
Please login to post a reply