Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

If I remember correctly, the last PP was originally priced at 25 cents but it became clear that CUU could not raise the funds at that level and reduced it to 20 cents. 

All the better for Ernesto to keep accumulating, I guess. Meanwhile, the average Joe investor like you and me continues to suffer dilution and more dilution and more dilution unless we can afford to continue buying more shares. 

But what incentive is there to buy more? This damn company NEVER sells any properties, NEVER issues a news release that moves the SP upwards, and is ALWAYS plagued by delays, some of them ridiculously long.

Just makes me wish I'd sold it all at 65 cents recently and got the hell out of dodge. 

But we can look forward to Elmer popping up the next time the price of copper rises and telling us that all is well. 

Jun 19, 2024 09:37AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply