Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Hey GV,

My confusion is not in finding a map of Venezuela's Guayana region, but in your Jan 19 06:24PM post with spatial coordinates.  I could not get those coordinates to show on the Venezuela map to outline the area as you described.  Also, your Jan 19 06:24PM post seems to imply that the Guayana Region, as outlined by your included spatial coordinates, may be much smaller than the Guayana Region actually is.  

Although the news about the new mining minister visiting the Guayana Region on a weekly basis initially sounds wonderful for KRY, it appears the Guayana Region consists of slightly more than half of the territory in Venezuela.

I am no expert on the geography of Venezuela.  However, from what I could find, the Guayana region consists of all of the territory in the three Venezuelan States of Amazonas, Delta Amacuro, and Bolivar (within which Las Cristinas is located), as mentioned in my Jan 19 01:18PM post.  Also, the country of Venezuela and the CVG has publically stated that the Guayana region consists of 52% of the territory of Venezuela, as noted in my Jan 20 02:57AM post.  

Maybe I am easily confused, but the information on the size of the Guayana Region should be accurate.  I am not saying or implying that there was anything misleading going on, but someone reading your Jan 19 06:24PM post might become, shall we say, overly optimistic.

New Message
Please login to post a reply