Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Reply from Daniel

posted on Feb 22, 2008 11:46AM

Daniels reply to the following question. I also send an email asking him to forward that website to me. I will follow up with Miguel. You got to realize if KRY isn't going to address the shareholders, we have got to dig it up ourselves. Hopefully Miguel can point us in the right direction or put us in contact with the right people to find out what the hold up is. Again Daniels website is: http://daniel-venezuela.blogspot.com/

I did Google Miguel at the Devils and came up with a website but not sure that is the right one. I will follow up this weekend.

Daniel,
I just wanted to say thanks for your insight. I have been reading your blog for awhile now. I am invested with Crystallex International and the Gold Mine at Las Cristinas and have been holding for close to three years. The article about permits was really an eye catcher. I value your opinion and would like to ask how you feel about the project and the ability to put 7800 miners to work when the permit is signed. What would the hold up be in a situation like Las Cristinas when we have paid our taxes and the bond money, and also have contributed to many social programs.

Daniels Reply:

Oh dear..... I would not invest a penny in Venezuela right now but if you are already in, well, you need to invest the minimum, just to keep things running until better days come. You have to realize that if one day Chaevz decides to nationalize Las Cristinas, well, he will do it just like that.

That is really the only advice I can give you. You might want to write to Miguel at the Devil's who might offer you a better risk evaluation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply