Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Aug 14, 2008 04:13PM
Aug 14, 2008 04:35PM
Aug 14, 2008 04:47PM
Aug 14, 2008 05:04PM
Aug 14, 2008 05:18PM

"Since we adopted the La Paragua, you saw the agreements with the Russians, on Wednesday next, if I deliver the resources, I will be delivering 13 billion to the miners at Villa bullets, and approved nine projects of La Paragua, the commission Mibam Bandes-what validated on Monday, and next Monday we are going with the El Callao in 15 days we will deliver some credits in La Paragua. "

Something just dawned to me. We we're waiting for Sanz yesterday to deliver the projects as stated above. The comments are from the 9th and we assumed that "on Wednesday next" meant the 13th. I've had a similar discussion with a friend of mine who says next Wednesday but means the following Wednesday. His answer would be that if he meant the 13th he would have said this Wednesday because it would the first Wednesday after the statement. To him next Wednesday means the Wednesday following this Wednesday.

Hope this makes sense and doesn't sound like a who's on first routine. This would put Sanz in the spotlight on the 20th. I'm picking the 20th as Permit day unless it can be proven that time in VZ doesn't mean much.

Aug 14, 2008 06:32PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply