Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Encouraging Rumors..still nothing however...clarity still required..

Encouraging Rumors..still nothing however...clarity still required..

posted on Jan 22, 2009 05:01AM

I have heard a number of rumors lately that could be seen as a positive for sure, but still we continue to be at a deadlock for some unknown reason which is not clear to the management of Crystallex who are still looking for clarification from VZ officials. Yes, a concern.

If the permits were submitted to CVG and ready for submission, then why have they not been delivered? Yes another concern that could validate the recent media sound bites that suggest there may be other motives being entertains by certain other VZ officials.

However, Crystallex managment have stated in recent disclosures that communication from Senior Venezuelian Officials continues to be contrary to the sound bites and media speculation we have all been exposed to. Crystallex still expect to advance the Las Cristinas project until told otherwise and will advance actions seeking compensations and damages should the project be blocked or cancelled.

I for one will be glad to have some sense of closure and while I would be glad to see a permit delivered to Crystallex (management still expect it, but are preparing for the other alternative just in case) we need to be perpared for an action to recover investment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply