Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Using Logic /Does KRY lacks the guts to file for Arbitration on May 28th?
Feb 19, 2009 04:44AM
Feb 19, 2009 06:48AM

Vlada,

I'm not gonna sit here and have a pissing match with you over what management does and doesn't do. You clearly have your opinions about them and I just wondered why they were so strong all of a sudden.

With regard to RM's emails being shared with a public forum....isn't that a no brainer Vlada? You at least ask the writer out of respect, if you can share the information he has kindly passed on to you. Just as I would do the same with you or anyone else here. And to go further, why would RM want to get into a pissing match with RC???? He and management are trying their best to keep things neat and respectable. What type of credibility would he or KRY have if they went after every Tom, Dick or Harry that commented on our situation....or lack of??? Talk about hurting our chances of a good outcome. RM has been very kind in responding promptly to our emails (I have not written any) and I can understand how he might now be a little skittish about doing so.

You're going to believe what you want Vlada regarding our SP....but Management and lack of public information are not IMO the reasons we are trading off our lows.

Pam

New Message
Please login to post a reply