Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

CJR

It seems you haven't been reading everything that is posted here.

As far as your first question, Fung has very clearly stated that money will not be a concern. ( I'll look for the exact words )

We already know that we have an excellent case for Arbitration. If we didn't, then we wouldn't have an airtight MOC, and if that was the case, Chavez would have already found a way to snatch it away.

Both Fung and RM have both said that KRY is in discussions with high level officials, on a daily bases.

It has been said many times now that PR's could hurt the negotiations. We on this board have seen many quotes from RM or Fung, that have negotiations are going on and Fung has said that money will not be a problem. I suppose most investors don't know what we know....I have no idea how many follow this hub.

WE have to keep the faith, because even tho' we would like to see something in writing, we must believe that Robert Fung is very good at what he does, and that there is a valid reason NOT to put out any PR's

P

New Message
Please login to post a reply