Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jul 05, 2010 06:43PM

I'm guessing now that the only thing that will break our trend or the general follow the leader will be a pr.I'm guessing we are what we are with the weeks hands gone.

I certainly hope we get the long expected sustained share price "pop" on July 30th (presuming the news is good as anticipated). I still don't understand why we're not sitting at a minimum of .$75-$1.00 right now. No volume. No trend up in share price after completion of the bought deal. Those are facts. Macquarie already made their $$$ on the bought deal.

Why aren't the big, smart players that are connected on Bay Street (let's start with Macquarie) buying any shares other than those that were guaranteed "in the money" based upon the well planned\timed PR regarding bought deal financing? BTW...DeParge (and others) are 100% correct in stating that this is business as usual for Bay Street. It's common knowledge. It didn't take much of an outlay on Macquaries part to jack up the price to $1.05 pre-market on the day the China Agreement was released to start the buying frenzy. Management is also feeling no pain, having already basically gotten a two-bagger on their options. The rest is gravy.

Either:

a) There is still significant risk in the minds of those possessing better information than retail

2) For the sake of negotiations, the price is being held down

Obviously uninformed retail (i.e. those who haven't followed KRY as we have followed it on this board) are oblivious. No mystery there why they haven't bought in. In my mind Macquarie...or their A-hole Bay Street buddies would be the ones that should have pounced on this thing. NADA. Why?

Anyone who can come up with plausible answers other than the two posted above...I'm all ears.

New Message
Please login to post a reply