Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

On AMEX - KRY took a hit yesterday over possibly being delisted. This news will likely continue to put pressure on sp. I mentioned in an earlier post that it would be preferable, should the company be delisted, that they go to OTCBB rather than the Pinks. I was asked in a PM why. OTCBB requires SEC filings. The Pinks do not require SEC filings, or much of anything. The company's appeal requires a non-refundable $20k fee.

In another PM, I was given privy to a telephone conversation with a member here and RF, and the following items that I felt were important have been cut and pasted directly from the PM with permission of the member.

"He says the bondholders are agreeable to restructuring the debt. I tried to find out when....reminding him how cold and lonely the AGM would be if he had to attend with no news. He wouldn't give me anything timewise.

I inquired about the dilution factor with respect to issuance of new shares. He indicated that he guessed that financing might require the number of shares to possibly (approximately) double."

Might consider these tidbits of information as rumor until you perform your own DD.

S&P and Dow set to open down slightly. Government can't get a budget and it will definitely impact the States' budgets. But, will likley not bother this raging Bull market. In fact, less government is better for business. Although, not having a budget sure makes the US look bad in the eyes of the rest of the world. Jobless claims down will also stoke today's Market. Still, be careful in your choices and try to stay diversified.

Gold - still hanging in there although it appears to be topping. Might see some profit taking, but this gold market is still all Bull'ish and running.

On a note about GW and using the term GFY. I took that is meaning Good For You.

New Message
Please login to post a reply