Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

On a note about GW and using the term GFY. I took that is meaning Good For You.

JC...that's exactly what I meant.

One thought I had...obviously financing is key to Fung's (and arguably the bondholder's) survival plan right now. I understand those who feel that if Fung remains true to form, it could be late summer\fall before we get news on financing. I'm thinking that the de-listing news and associated accelerated decay in share value might ignite more of a sense of urgency to quickly come to an agreement with bondholders (if humanly possible) in order to support our shareprice. Wouldn't a higher\stabilized shareprice enhance that part of the financing that involves the dilutive issuance of new shares? It also couldn't hurt our appeal to have the SEC de-listing decision nullified. I would think that if ever there was a time to plug a hole in a sinking ship....now is the time.

Perhaps someone with a background in these things can provide a best case accelerated time schedule for restructing the debt with the bondholders, presuming that bondholders and management are on the same page in this regard.

New Message
Please login to post a reply