Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Interesting reply, on my second complaint, from OSB...

We got in contact with the Monitor and they advised us the hearing had not yet been finalized by the court. The Monitor advised me they are in the process of following up with the counsel to the Applicant to determine the status of the order.

Thank you, Kristopher Heiss Bankruptcy Assistant | Adjoint aux Faillites Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy Canada | Bureau du surintendant des faillites Canada Small Business and Marketplace Services | Services axés sur le marché et les petites entreprises Industry Canada | Industrie Canada 160 Elgin Street, Ottawa ON K2P 2P7 | 160, rue Elgin, Ottawa ON K2P 2P7 [email protected] Telephone | Téléphone 613-947-7722 Facsimile | Télécopieur 613-996-0949 Teletypewriter | Téléimprimeur 1-866-694-8389 Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Hey, at least they answered. Probably have a tough time with my California accent.

New Message
Please login to post a reply