Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau

My post was a comment not a claim as you have twisted it. I had no idea if he was or wasn't at the time. Here is what I posted.

I hope you are legit and not a Tenor/Fung employee.

Gino first showed up soon after the opt in started. My comment was legit and based on Tenor shills showing up to try and dissuade us from opting in. You showed up and started your job about a week later. Gino had a bunch of posts that were not genuine. I list them here: https://agoracom.com/ir/Crystallex/forums/discussion/topics/685372-away/messages/2137514#message

What I do know is that Gino posted from Feb. 11th to Feb. 17th. He gave a bunch of confusing answers to comments he made that simply were not plausable until now. (Are you the lawyer whom he spoke to late on a Saturday night because that would make a lot of sense) Gino stops posting and you start the next day. We don't see anything from him for a month and you guys start with a good cop bad cop routine on March 27th. Gino disappears until Dec. 11th to fight with you again.

If I was into conspiracy theories my guess would be you and Gino are the same person or he works with you of for you. When he or you blew it in Feb. you took over as a new identity. I like that theory. Wonder if it is true?

Keep up the effort Paau.

JJ 

New Message
Please login to post a reply