Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

JJ,

Prior to the opt in, I had much respect and thanks to you for your efforts on this board. Now, you’ve lowered yourself to about the same level as Paau. I will not bother explaining to you again who I am. My initial questions about the opt in were very legitimate. If fact, many long time posters PM’d me, understood the name change and appreciated my questions. As much as I hate to admit it some, definitely not all, of Paau’s posts made much more sense than yours. This mess will play out without any input from you or Paau. No one needs Paau’s irritating incessant posting and no one needs your protection from it. Now, you’re back to another dumb theory. JJ, try and gather yourself, stop responding to Paau and enjoy Christmas. Once again, thank you to everyone who post legitimate updates and articles. JJ and everyone, Merry Christmas.

New Message
Please login to post a reply