Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Paau,

My current knowledge is that the highest average price per share that a shareholder owns is at the $1.00 USD mark. I think the average is closer to .50 USD. In the history of bad investor mistakes in the stock market there is no relief but a loss. KRY is like a cat with many lives. Few will accept anything less than their money back for the decade most have been locked out of selling off this dud. Now there is much talk about company assets not available to Tenor and there potential value to shareholders. If Tenor really wants out and Fung has a sense of responsibility to the shareholders he met and offered up signs of hope for the company over the years, I think it will take 1.00/share to get shareholders to walk away and leave the rest to Tenor & Co. Although Robert Fung is highly maligned I believe that there is potentially a good person inside of him ready to give shareholder justice in the last hour. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply