Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Osmo I'm sorry but what you paid and how long you held has nothing to do with what you will get. There is a lot of useful info published here, however, only a very very few opinions/analyses have actually come true. Look for someone with a track record of analysing correctly and see what they say. There are a few worth asking: JCWillis, Jingles, brundoggie but most don't opine anymore - it's a hiding-to-nothing. Take with a pinch of salt those who have NEVER been right.

There are no Crystallex assets not available to Tenor - they own 88% of the company, end of story. It is irrelevant what people will accept, shareholders will get what is legally due (so long as VZ pay up).

One possibility of "more" is that due to all the redacted reports we are missing something. In a deposition, Fine's lawyer made a comment that is ambiguous but then again Gowling never won a single case for the opt-in committee so it probably means nothing.

I've only guessed $814m will be left, it could be less. Also, I don't see any incentive to Tenor to buy out shareholders, maybe they will just let us get paid piecemeal over the next 2 years. Fung will probably draw an exorbitant salary the whole time. Something to think about is that shareholders need Tenor to keep the pressure on VZ to pay up over the next 2 years. If VZ short change us by say $50m, that's $4.5m for shareholders and taking VZ to court is expensive, but it is $44m to Tenor which is well worth pursuing.

As we exit CCAA things will become clearer, maybe it will show I am wrong. Maybe not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply