Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

To expose a couple of misrepresentations:

1.- As already disclosed, Fung imbedded the mine data into the settelement agreements with Venezuela to make it look like a good deal, since Venezuela had already paid $240 million to Gold Reserve for their data. You would be taken for an idiot if you believed Venezuela was exchanging gold for mirrors offered by a peddler like Fung.

To argue that the mining data is worthless or at best "stale" is nothing more than convenient lie. By the time that KRY's mine was expropriated, it had completed the mine development plan and had bought equipment for tens of millions of USD. So, it new where the gold was and how to extracted from the gound and process it. If anyone had to re-do this work it would require years of work and several hundread million USD to get to the stage KRY was at the point when the mine was expropriated.

Just for validation: The Maduro regime entered into an agreement with the Chinese government to send in Chinese experts to carry out a complete study of the Km. 55 area (where Las Cristinas and Las Brisas mines are located) as a preliminary step to a JV to exploit the gold and copper in this area. The Chinese gave up after several months because of the extensive and costly work required and the lack of a formal agreement to set up the JV.  

2.- The Canadian Tax Law expressly prohibits the taking of tax loss carry forward losses by anyone that did not suffer the loss in the first place. This is in the Tax Code, courts have enforced this tax policy multiple times; and just to make sure that there was no way around it, I asked for validation from the Canadian Revenue service and I got it black on white. Yes, the tax benefits can only be claimed by the company, but it cannot be distributed anyone but the legacy shareholders. If KRY does, the entire Board of Directors, Tenor and the Monitor break the law. Were it not for this fact, KRY would have already paid the taxes and taken the tax benefit, paid the DIP loan and the Noteholders.

Paau knows this from the horse's mouth.

If anyone on this board still believes what Paau says and his intentions, you would be well advised to go back a few messages and look at his contention that the CCAA Court was the one that was leading the tax loss analyses, and my message where I responded to this bullsh*t.

New Message
Please login to post a reply