Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Approximate ETA on distribution of funds to remaining shareholders

I had the same ( negative) experience withs Gowling years ago....They might be a prestigious outfit , but I thought they were very unprofessional..They had some undisclosed scheme to get us more money. They took all our information..As time dragged on , they would not answer the phone , or letters . They never actually severed ties , as is customary . Made me feel like an idiot ( which might be true ) for even dealing with  hem .. Even if they would have said stop pestering us in a general sort of way  would have been sufficient , but I dont think they ever contacted anybody here about anything .Maybe , like us , they thought it would all happen by Next Easter . 

Yikes , now that I think of it , maybe I authorized them to collect my shares and represent me .it's been so long ago. ........Maybe I have a file on them , right next to Reyes affadavit 

New Message
Please login to post a reply