Welcome To The Cypress Development HUB On AGORACOM

Cypress Development Corp. is a Canadian gold and base metal exploration company developing projects in Red Lake, Ontario, Canada, and in Nevada, U.S.A.

Free

Re: Ooops

in response to by
posted on Oct 20, 2008 06:21AM

Yea,,,,2.00 to 3.00 would be fine IMO

But if I saw an offer,,,or if CYP hit 1.50 today,,,with the carnage in this market,,,I hitthe sell button for at least half of my holdings.

But,,,,that if is not going to happen today,,,,,most likely we'll get some sign of what we have in a few weeks. Hopefully things stabilze by then for the PM sector.

This has been the most gruelling market I've seen. What kills me is most of us were the prepared ones. We saw this coming,,,have been reading about it for months,,,,and yet the PM sector has been slaughtered.

IMO,,,,this was part of the Paulson plan,,,,take out commodities and PM's

I think he was surprised by the results of his interference in the markets,,,,he never thought he'd almost sink his beloved GS,,,but what did they think would happen.

Commodities and PM's were the only bright spot in the economy,,,taking them out would have had to screw things up.

Anyway,,,just ranting,,,let's hope CYP comes back with good results,,,the odds are in our favor IMO

New Message
Please login to post a reply