Social Media Discovery – Fighting Fake News and Disinformation – Fighting Covid-19
Q2-22 Revenue OVER $18.3 Million
THE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS WITH AI
Datametrex makes sense of the ever-expanding universe of social data to enable companies to make smart decisions and for them to see the world in new ways
Recognized as Most Promising Canadian Tech Company
- Revenue of over $18.3 million in Q2
- Significant increase in IT services revenue of over $2 million, up 141% from the previous year.
- Positive cash flow of over $766K from operations.
- Over $25 million in current assets, including $14m in cash
Record Annual Financial Results $49 Million of Revenue in 2021
Nexalogy - Cyber Security
COVID-19 Screening - Health Security
ABOUT COVID-19 SCREENING
- Supplying high quality test kits.
- Screening service to help people return to work and normal life.
- Contribute to the safe community from COVID-19 Virus.
Medi-Call – TeleMedicine
- Providing technology driven e-health or m-health care services including prescriptions.
- Making health care accessible to people who live in rural or isolated communities and make services more readily available or convenient for people with limited time, mobility, or transportation choices.
- Driven to improve coordination and communication of treatment among members of a health care team and its patients.
HOW IT WORKS
Medi-Call is a subscription service that connects patients with doctors proactively. It starts with an integrated grid system cohosting patients with providers in real time.
- Outcome for the patients
Access to high standard of care anytime, anywhere, on their schedule.
- Results for the physicians
Work anytime, anywhere on their schedule.
CATEGORY OF SERVICES
- Medi-Call created mental health solutions powered by AI and adds physicians, launched AI Assisted Mental Health Program to Prevent Suicide
- Introduces New Equipment and Adds Physicians
- Added a cutting-edge Health Canada approved portable ultrasound device, Butterfly iQ+, which is used to aid in assessments during home and in-clinic visits by Medi-Call physicians
- Medi-Call Introduced Its Services to International Students in Canada
Datametrex Announced Acquisition of EV Connect Solutions Inc.
Global electric vehicle charging infrastructure market that is estimated to reach US$147.94 billion by 2030
- $10,000,000 acquisition
- Focus on electric vehicle mobile charging solutions using its mobile vehicles and mobile application.
- The Company is in the process of rolling out several EV Charging Vehicles with battery management systems (BMS).
- EV Connect targets the beta test of its mobile application in Q3/22 and plans to have its leading-edge charging vehicles on the road by year-end.
- Future growth plans include generating revenue within the year and expanding into other cities in North America.
- Fast charging solution with rapid charging speed of over 25kw
- Emergency charging
- Road side assistance
DM EVS is bringing EV charging solutions to Vancouver very soon!
DM EVS has secured 7 commercial properties in Vancouver, including commercial retail plazas, multi-residence apartments and golf clubs to install its EV chargers
DM EVS Partnered with Cyber Switching Inc. a California based EV charging technology company