Social Media Discovery – Fighting Fake News and Disinformation – Fighting Covid-19
Signed agreement with major worldwide media & entertainment company for COVID-19 testing and related services - expected to be worth over CAD $20MM for the initial nine months
- Recognized revenue of $7.6 million for the nine-month 2020 period compared to $2.6 million in same period 2019, of which $4.9 million was earned in the third quarter.
- The Company started securing and delivering purchase orders of COVID-19 test kits and generated $2.3 million COVID-19 related revenue in Q3 2020.
- Company completed the second phase of a multi-phase R&D program through the Department of National Defence’s Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security IDEaS program.
Datametrex Expands Distribution of Film and Television Coronavirus Testing Across Canada, Top-Line Revenue Estimates From Current Work Is Approx. $20 million
- Currently, supplying COVID-19 Tests for thirteen film productions launched in Vancouver, with additions in Montreal, and Toronto.
- Currently executing over 4000 tests per week.
- Top-line revenue estimates from the current work is approx. $20 million.
- Company anticipating that the aggregate dollar amount of revenue under this Agreement is expected to be over CAD $20MM for the initial nine (9) months, given the anticipated demand for COVID-19 testing and related services
- Services to be completed pursuant to this Agreement are scheduled to commence immediately
- Datametrex anticipates that it will have little or no upfront costs associated with importing and selling these test kits
- The Company is one of the largest media and entertainment groups with multiple subsidiaries and a worldwide presence
Datametrex Receives Largest COVID-19 Test Kits Order to Date for $1.6M From a Canadian Mining Company
- Largest purchase order to date from a Canadian Mining Company with operations worldwide
- Order is for 50,000 1drop Inc. for Peru and Surinam mining operations
- Total gross sales amount is approximately $1.6M CAD, excluding shipping and courier fees
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company Focused on Social Media Discovery and Fake News Detection
The Problem: Cyber-Security
There is more data, more BOTS, more cyborgs, and more disinformation than ever before.
How do you locate and counter threats before it is too late?
The company's deep analytics platform, NexaIntelligence, captures, structures, and visualizes vast amounts of unstructured social media data which, used as a discovery tool, allows organizations to make better decisions by pinpointing specific trends, risks and opportunities taking place on social media.
The Solution: NexaSecurity
- An open source intelligence threat assessment and protection platform
- Built in conjunction with the Canadian Government and Defense Research, it combines years of battle tested, military grade social media intel technology with the latest AI to expose both real and cybersecurity threats before they manifest
NexaSecurity aids any intel team shorten the amount of time and human resources it takes to garner actionable insights that stop threats.
The global cybersecurity market size is forecasted to grow to 248.26 billion U.S. dollars by 2023.
- Datametrex Secures $2.3M Contract
- announce that it has entered into an additional sales agreement for approximately $2.3M with Lotte Home Shopping Co. Ltd. ("LOTTE"), bringing the total gross sales to $3.3M this year so far
- LOTTE Home Shopping operates large retail stores and department stores in various countries like Japan, South Korea, China, and Vietnam.
- Datametrex Secures COVID-19 Antigen Detection Kits
- Announced that it has secured rights to sell and distribute South Korean manufacturer PCL, Inc.’s (“PCL”) COV05 COVID19 Rapid Antigen Detection Kit
- These test kits are suitable for point of care tests. No extra equipment is needed
- They are easy to use with over 97% accuracy, and results are available in 5 to 10 minutes
- Datametrex Commenced Rolling Out COVID-19 Screening Solutions in Anticipation of P.O. From Educational Organizations
- Commenced rolling out its screening solutions for health and safety in the education sector in anticipation of Purchase Order from schools and international student recruiting agencies by launching of the new COVID-19 pre-screening and screening tools
- Datametrex Awarded Contract Extension With US Air Force
- Successfully awarded a second contract in the United States defense industry, United States Air Force via Wright State Applied Research Corp. ("WSARC") on July 29, 2020.
- WSARC is provides contracting, security and research administration services for Wright State Research Institute, the University and the state of Ohio, and will head the U.S. Air Force Academic Partnership and Engagement Experiment (APEX) program.
- Datametrex Announces Sale of COVID-19 Test Kits to Canadian Mining Company TMAC Resources
- Received a purchase order for COVID-19 test kits and services from Canadian based mining company TMAC Resources Inc. with operations in Nunavut, Canada. The initial pilot PO is approximately $200,000.
- Datametrex Awarded $208,800 Milestone 3 Completion Payment from Canada’s Defence Innovation Program
- Announced that it has successfully been awarded the third milestone of a multi phase R&D program through Canada’a Department of National Defence Innovation for Defence Excellence and Security program
- Announces Another Sale of COVID-19 Test Kits for $850,000 to a Canadian Mining Company
- Announced a purchase order of 20,000 COVID-19 test kits from a Canadian based mining company with operations worldwide
- This PO is for one of their Latin American mine operations
- Datametrex Announces $2.6M Sales Agreement
- Under the terms of the agreement, SeeS will utilize Datametrex’s technologies as an automated operating solution for its large corporate customers like Samsung Electronics and Samsung SDI as well as several banks and insurance companies
- Approximate value of $2.6 million per annum
- Datametrex Introduces Nexalogy “SMART”
- An advanced proprietary AI technology that minimizes human involvement
- Designed for significant decrease in the time to insight and report production
- The internal product testing is being finalized with several existing clients, mainly Government, and is expected to be fully available in Q4 2020
- Datametrex Sold $1.5m Test Kits and Provides 90 Day Corporate Update on COVID-19 With Sales Outlook
- Secured the rights to import and sell high-quality South Korean manufactured Nucleic Acid COVID-19 test kits
- Continues supporting companies through facilitating COVID-19 test kits, along with big data AI analytics tools that can help target future outbreaks, potentially source fake news that can be detrimental to the operations, or even visualize the audience that needs the fastest response in these critical times
- Datametrex Obtains Rights to Sell COVID-19 Home Test Kits With FDA Registration
- Secured non-exclusive rights to sell RapiGEN Inc. (“RapiGEN”) COVID-19 home test kitsi.
- These test kits are FDA registered, suitable for point of care testing, no extra equipment is needed, and are easy to use with results in 5-10 minutes.
- Datametrex Announces COVID-19 Test Kits Purchase Orders From a Canadian Health and Safety Company
- Received purchase orders for COVID-19 test kits from a Canadian Health and Safety Company
- PO is comprising of 2,000 1 Drop Inc.’s Nucleic Acid test kits, 2,000 Universal Transport Medium (UTM®) Sterile Swabs with 16x100mm Skirted Tubes, 4 Real-Time PCR Detection System machines to analyze the samples, and 1 RNA extractor
- The total value of the PO is approximately $360,000 CDN
- Datametrex Hires Former LOTTE Executive to Sales Team
- Former executive from LOTTE Data Communication Ltd., Edward Choi, joined the Company to head up the sales team in Seoul, South Korea
- Edward was a Vice President at LOTTE for leading Lotte’s cyber security division
- Datametrex Announces Sale of COVID-19 Test Kits to Canadian Royalties
- Received a purchase order for COVID-19 test kits from Canadian Royalties Inc. a Quebec based mining company
- Under the terms of the PO, Datametrex will sell to the purchaser an intial 2,000 units of Health Canada authorized COVID-19 qPCR Detection Kits
- Datametrex anticipates that it will have little or no upfront costs associated with the sale of these test kits
- Two COVID-19 Test Kits Distributed by Datametrex Granted FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- Announced that Seasun Biomaterial’s 20 minute rapid Nucleic Acid test kit, AQ-TOP COVID-19 Rapid Detection Kit, has received authorization from the U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- Registered under the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Emergency Use Authorizations for Medical Devices
- So far, Datametrex has a total of three test kits that are FDA approved under Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Emergency Use Authorizations for Medical Devices available for sale
- Datametrex Announces Another Sale of COVID-19 Test Kits to a Canadian Mining Company
- Announced a purchase order of COVID-19 test kits from a Canadian based mining company with thousands of employees in multiple jurisdictions
- This PO is for their Ontario and Quebec operations
- Total gross sales amount is approximately $450,000 CDN, excluding shipping and courier fees
CTV News Cites Datametrex (DM:TSXV) For Proof That Foreign-Controlled Bot Networks Hit Canadian Election