Welcome To The Debut Diamonds Inc HUB On AGORACOM

Adding Diamonds to the "Ring" of Fire

Free

Last week I had a conversation with the office and KWG was still on track with the DDI split.

In the News Release as stated here.....The securities and other closing documents remain in escrow pending the successful listing of Debut's shares on the CNSX on or before September 15, 2011......

It's dependent on the listing on CNSX, which they feel will happen.

The good side of all this is that DDI is not sitting around waiting for this to happen as noted in their last news release......

Debut Diamonds Inc. ("Debut", the Company) is pleased to announce that Tundra Airborne Surveys Ltd. has mobilized to commence a high-sensitivity/high-resolution airborne magnetic survey over its 229 square kilometre claim block immediately to the north and west of the De Beers Victor Mine. The survey will also cover an additional 495 square kilometre area adjacent to the claim block as well as a 295 square kilometre area of interest to the south of the Victor Mine.

I've been told that this survey will take about 30 days to fly and another 30 days to analyze, this is all dependent on weather conditions as its flow close to the ground.

If all goes well DDI will have results back after mid November.

Have a great day

......RL

New Message
Please login to post a reply