Targeting multi-million high-grade oz. in Quebec

Windfall Lake Property, located near Val d'Or, Quebec: Indicated 538,000 oz. (10.05 gpt) / Inferred 822,000 oz. (8.76 gpt) (July 2012)

Free

You know, you've been riding me for some time now and I'm starting to get tired of it. I an not doing any pumping nor do I need to. This play will go on it's own merit.

Don't go twisting my phrases. Rather you should cocentrate on your own posting or lack therof.

Better learn to read before you argue. Here is my post:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As I have said in a previous post, these people are all accessible. It would seem that the NR is already written up. That may just be the reason for the loose tongues (for lack of a better phrase). I hope I'm right.

Otherwise, there is no issue if you are accidentally given confidential information. You just become an insider and must abide by insider constraints. I hope I have that info right

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Break it down. These people are all accessible. Are they not? Are you going to sit here and tell this forum that none of them speak with who they think they are?

The next sentence has to do the information received by callers and verified by a poster on this forum that Scott said some very positive things. I merely hypothesized because I was told once that if a person is given insider information they are bound by that rule. They become insiders. The comment was in response to the freedom with which this fellow in the office was speaking.

When I mentioned all of this I also mentioned that I hope I am right with this information. So I could be corrected. Simple as that. I would say much better than anything you post. This pump about you speaking with Mr Nemis. WOW. Everyone does. He loves retail.

Aren't you the "wake me up at 20" 1111er? Now get off my back. I'm trying to help my friends make money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply