Targeting multi-million high-grade oz. in Quebec

Windfall Lake Property, located near Val d'Or, Quebec: Indicated 538,000 oz. (10.05 gpt) / Inferred 822,000 oz. (8.76 gpt) (July 2012)

Free

"This brings up the question....will management be able to meet the criteria as stated in the option agreement? If not, what other options are left?

Will management comment on their expectations on whether they can meet the criteria as stated in the option agreement?"

Good questions. At the very least they take the deal and the .17/share value. However, their last comunique states that at the present the SH is expected to take no action and that they will be looking to enhance SH value. We can only conjecture what that would mean. I believe the agreement is prescriptive in terms of what they have to do to avoid NOT taking back the company so, other than meeting the FS etc. requirements, it would appear they would have to find a suitor to compete with Maudor for NOT's interest. So far as I understand it, their agreement is non-binding so NOT would certainly welcome more money from someone else. The NOT folks seem to think this is a done deal, and may be, but it also may not. NOT is likely not the only company operating in stealth mode. At any rate we'll have to see if the EAG folks are the real deal or just puppets. Nemis was on the BOD for EAG so I'm hoping he was there because he believed in them. I'll trust his judgement.....if that's what is was. Now wouldn't that be funny if R.N. came out as a white knight for EAG? Hmmmmmm............nah........too Disneyesque!

New Message
Please login to post a reply