Welcome to the Electrovaya Hub on AGORACOM

(Edit this message through the "fast facts" section)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: My question is, Why did Electrovaya buy additional patents ? ?

Yes I'm back, I sold my position a while ago and went elsewhere but you know Electrovaya has nine lives. I think they are in a good position now and I am convinced we are about to get an announcement regarding a closer relationship with Raymond. Following dialogue on Linkedin we have a Damon M. Hosmer from Raymond Corp. showing a picture of a Raymond forklift with a ribbon about to be cut with scissors over a lithium battery and the caption reads "Coming to a local Raymond Sales and Service center near you!". So obviously they are about to announce something new. Then in one of Raj's posts he states "The integration between the Electrovaya battery and Raymond vehicles allows for seamless data flow". Then we have a Luis Castaneda from Raymond posting "Lithium integrated batteries are coming!". I believe something will be announced soon and that is the reason for the recent SP rise. They are working with Walmart, Raymond and another company with 30 billion in revenue who just purchased the 3 million worth of batteries not too long ago and has multiple distribution centers. They are also working with multiple fortune 500 companies. They are adding production, service and sales in the U.S., they wouldn't be doing that if the business wasn't picking up substantially. Raymond is a subsidiary of Toyota, they manufacture their own batteries so why aren't they using Toyota batteries in Raymond forklifts? I believe somewhere down the line Toyota will use Electrovaya's batteries as well. Walmart, Raymond and Toyota all use AGV's as well and they are involved in energy storage and electric trucks so the opportunities are massive with these connections. The Canadian Government is pushing for green technologies and EV's as well as battery technology. Looks to me like a perfect storm. Hoping for an announcement soon.

New Message
Please login to post a reply