Welcome To The ExGen Resources HUB On AGORACOM

The Company is focused on the discovery and development of large polymetallic porphyry copper deposits in North America - an area that host numerous world class polymetallic porphyry copper deposits.

Free
Message: Boxxer intersects 2.32% copper, 0.01% molybdenum and 31.2g/t silver
I doubt the East Breccia will compare in size to Schaft Creek....honestly I'm not sure what to say about the DOK or the Boss at this point, although I suspect they will be large (1 billion tonnes), I'm not sure anyone thought Schaft Creek was as big as it is. Bright side, we own 100% of them and don't have to worry about Teck taking the lions share for peanuts. All things being equal 4 billion tonnes at Schaft Creek and 1 billion tonnes at the Boss should work Out equal assuming CUU gets bought out for their 25% interest. Plus we got two of them. Plus the east breccia, plus Gordon Lake (extremely high g/pt Au by the way), but you get the idea. Most importantly all the properties are in North America and have the added advantage of stellar leadership and some Strategic alliance in place from CUU. Still think a glut of CUU money is coming this way, and while our share price is in the tubes, the east breccia gives us something to underpin it with as we await the staggering potential of BXX going forward. Rogue,
New Message
Please login to post a reply