Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

giant hogweed , I agree with you, I am in Falcon for Mako, not the australian play that research by a certain insto has described as having gushing oil. For the record, it is highly conspicous that BHP, Australia's largest resource and energy company is not involved (market cap > 100 billion). That alone tells us that Beet has low potential and there is cheaper oil to extracted from lands in Australia.

I care about Austarlia in as much as it can suck precious financial resources from Falcon, leaving less to pay our way to develope the JV lands as well as the 100% owned lands. Also the trend is that we are getting sucked deeper into this play, and there is little so far to justify our involvement there.

I wish I could also say I just don't care about Australia

ps. if anyone feels like insulting me, please send me a PM, I will do my best to respond in kind, and please spare the rest of the board.

db

New Message
Please login to post a reply