Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free

Here we go again...

Yet another disturbing development in the long drawn out Falcon story.

Just a couple of points because I'm p!ssed off at this news. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...

I appreciate the fact that PHUN has dug itself a hole but if these 'assets' are so valuable why may I ask is the only company willing to front PHUN money, Falcon(Bruner)? If they were truly valuable assets, companies/investors would be tripping over each other to pick at the PHUN carcass. This is clearly not the case...

This is just another ploy to keep all the Bruner 'balls in the air' at Falcon shareholders expense. The guy has been using Falcon as his personal piggybank for too long...enough already!!

Where is the money going to come from to develop these 'assets'...another PP? We know it isn't coming from operating cash flow.

Talk about putting the cart before the horse...Falcon is in no position to be spending money on additional assets other than the one (MAKO) that the shareholders have been waiting for and expect.

Or just maybe the BOD at Falcon know more than the rest of us as to the progress in the Mako Trough and are comfortable with this outlay of cash...but if that's the case release some news before your loyal shareholders blow a gasket!

This is a kick to the groin for all Falcon shareholders. IMO

Regards,

SD

New Message
Please login to post a reply