Falcon is a global energy company with projects in Hungary, Australia & South Africa

Developing large acreage positions of unconventional and conventional oil and gas resources

Free
Message: Falcon Oil grants stock options, appoints secretary

>Good Luck 13,000 ( me included ) over the course of the next couple of weeks. Hopefully something more concrete than speculation will pop up.

I don’t want to burst any bubbles here Spazz, but I wouldn’t put too much expectancy into the next two weeks. Granted, Falcon is working around the clock to achieve its main objective to ink a JV contract with partner(s) both in Hungary and Australia, however I doubt it that it will be done in the next two weeks. The ongoing negotiations are tough and they require a lot of time, there could be a breakthrough at any moment, or it could drag into next year. Now if you really are one of the13,000 long-term investors, you may be called upon to show your mettle.

As an added note, according to my information, right now there’s a Falcon team in South Africa working on a conversion of the Technical Cooperation Permit into an Exploration License. As you know the TCP will expire on 9/27/2010.

New Message
Please login to post a reply