CHANGING THE WAY INDUSTRY HANDLES WASTEWATER
Water that would otherwise be forever lost to be re-introduced into manufacturing operations, creating a strong ROI's and dramatically reducing their environmental impact
Traditional Water waste Disposal:
- High unrecoverable volumes of water
- Costly $$$
- Bad for the environment
- Large transportation needs
Solving the Problem:
FWTC allows water that would otherwise be forever lost to be re-introduced into manufacturing operations, creating a strong return on investment for clients while dramatically reducing their environmental impact.
- Low-cost wastewater treatment process
- The clean water that has been extracted from the waste stream has the chemical package readily removed by conversion into gases which are easily removed for re-use.
- The technology has been proven at a commercial scale
- The solution can be deployed in several industries for water reuse/recycling
- Proven management team
- Operation in India underway
- Ability to resell the water for consumption
- Not possible in North America
- This will allow companies with bottlenecked water usage to expand production as they can reuse the water using FWTC systems.
- Save Money
- Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Recycled and Reusable
- Valuable Resource
Article of Trail Success: https://portxl.org/alumni-feature/major-wastewater-treatment-breakthrough/