Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Absolutely right! I am amazed that the # of people I talke to that invest in gold/silver is next to 0. In my last job I got into a long discussion with about 15 engineers most with PhD's. Only one of them bothered to check my facts. He started investing in gold within the month. Now in that company (I retired a few years ago, very early) there are a half a dozed staunch pm investors. They still keep in touch.

Once people "get it" they get involved. The propaganda media is very effective in keeping people dumbed down. Recall in the mid to late 70's gold hit the news. Its price was reported daily on the evening news. That's when all hell broke loose.

The propaganda puppets will not report on precious metals again until they can't avoid it. When the taxi cab driver, the check out boy, the bar room big mouth, all start recommmending the latest junior, then the prices will be stratospheric and it will be time to graceously share a few of our sharew with them. Until then, we will sufferm but suffer securely. We will pay for out forsight with an emotional roller coaster ride, but it will be worth it.

Jun 09, 2009 11:31AM
Jun 10, 2009 06:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply