Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Re: Precious Metal run has not even started yet...stateside

I've been having similar experiences with the people i talk to on a day to day basis.

It's absolutely mind blowing how the general masses are so out of the loop when it comes to gold and silver.

Hell, i have friends that are not even that interested in what's playing out here.

Get this. One particular friend was sitting on $350,000 from the proceeds on the sale of a house. So, what do i try and inform her on, well of course investing in the precious metals market. My advise to her was to rent for a year or two, invest a good chunk of the money in the market and watch your $$$'s grow. Well, guess what happened, yup, you nailed it...she bought another house. Ah!!

It's frustrating stories like this that makes you wonder. The sad thing is, i'm going to have to let her know 2-3 years down the road that if she would of invested in the PM market in 2009 that she would of likely made 10 fold on her investment.

But then again, people have their own ideas

bluegold

Jun 09, 2009 11:31AM
Jun 10, 2009 06:00AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply