Welcome To The Guyana Goldfields Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Guyana Goldfields is a mineral exploration Company primarily focused on the exploration and development of gold deposits in the Guiana Shield of South America.

Free

Hi, joe!

I too have been a lifetime Bruin fan(earliest days I can remember was '70 or '71). My brother was a Ranger fan so kind of remember the '72 series. Wish I had gotten to see more of Orr in his prime. Have more vivid memories of the later '70's battles with Montreal......too many men on the ice leading the potential series clinching game something like 4-3 with 4 minutes left??? Living down in the states, there was no tv coverage that game so listening to the game in french on the radio(came to hate the french language, lol, especially since I didn't know it). We also should taken the cup in '83 and beat Edmonton in the 1990 finals.

I've been watching the Bruins on the center ice package since it became available down here in 2001. This team has pleasantly surprised me this year. Knew if the Bruins were to take the next step that the young guys would have to mature and Kessel, Krecji, Wheeler, Lucic, Hunwick, etc have done well this year so far.

If Bergy can get going along with Ryder, we could have a chance to take it all if the goaltending holds up and the team stays healthy. Glad they didn't trade Kessel last year.....couldn't believe they were going to give up on him that quick.....remember Milbury saying one telecast that the 'die' was cast and that Kessel wasn't going to change.....the kid was only 19 or 20 and had to endure testicular cancer his rookie year!!!

Nice to have a fellow Bruin fan aboard. Now we just need Kessel to carry us to a $10 buyout with GUY..........

New Message
Please login to post a reply