Welcome To The Guyana Goldfields Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Guyana Goldfields is a mineral exploration Company primarily focused on the exploration and development of gold deposits in the Guiana Shield of South America.

Free

By being Bruin fans, we have proven our patience. You could say we are longs as hockey fans as well, lol. Sounds like we started following the team at about the same time (I'm 44). My earliest recollections are of Orr, Esposito, Cashman and Cheevers. There was nothing like watching a Saturday night game pitting the Bruins against their arch rivals, the Canadiens (you would know my son grew up to be a Habs fan to my chagrin). That 1979 game 7 seemed like yesterday. I was on the edge of my seat counting down the seconds when Lafleur streaked down the right wing and scored the tying goal. I somehow knew it was over. I love Don Cherry but that penalty was a dagger through the heart. I guess we have become accustomed to heartbreak!

Still, it's been a great team to follow over the years. Always loved their scrappy style. Terry O'Reilly, Stan Jonathan, Cam Neely, etc. were always up to the task. Ray Bourque and Brad Park were class acts.

Management has always been, shall we say, frugal. Signing another legitimate scorer before the deadline would be nice and may be what the team will need to take them over the top. We can always dream, can't we?

New Message
Please login to post a reply