Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Thank you Mr.Tourillon for your reply. 

To clarify, I was hoping to hear from other investors to see where everyone is at and what they value in HPQ going forth re; PUREVAP.

We know solar grade silicon has not been met yet, but in my opinion, I believe that is due to the batch testing and PYR 's testing method (e.g. each test can only have one manipulated variable to measure the effect and specfic tests are aimed at specific elements, I presume). Hearing that the Gen1 PUREVAP reactor has been pushed to its limits is reassuring that PYR has extracted all data needed to put forth towards the semi-continuous Gen2 PUREVAP reactor, allowing PYR to combine all variables together yielding Solar grade Silicon. 

So I wonder, are investors waiting for solar grade silicon, gov't financing... etc. or do those who are following understand what to look for in the progress report to make their decision? I believe we will hear news on government financing before achieving Solar Grade Silicon. If approved for government financing, many have stated that it would help de risk HPQ and I predict a good income of new investors to come with said news. 

HPQ has had some amazing news releases in terms of PUREVAP progress, however investors have failed to show any value in the news releases. Is it that investors don't understand and don't know how to value HPQ? What speaks derisk to the investors following PUREVAP? 

Regards,

Funk.

New Message
Please login to post a reply