Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Hi Bernard,

"HPQ to combine Pyrogenesis' and Apollon's abilities to achieve a higher level of vertical integration from the extraction of raw quartz (SiO2) and extend it all the way to the production of high performance multi-crystalline and monocrystalline solar cells."

I guess this line confirms that you are making a modification to the company's business plan, you are not looking to possibly produce wafers anymore, but solar cells.  If I understand it correctly, one step further on the PV manufacturing cycle.  From raw quartz to solar cells, that's vertical integration!

Do you intend to look into the possibility of going another step further and produce solar panels, or is it not worth it to go that extra step? 

Thanks !

When I heard that you were away from home last week, I was hoping that you were gone to the north pole to prepare for the gifts distribution.  I guess I was right, you decided to start the distribution this morning instead of the 25th.  ;O)

New Message
Please login to post a reply