Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: Re: End of Q2, The Knob, Way too long between PR ....

Yes, I agree with you too fishercat. I see great potential in this company otherwise I would not have stayed this long. What I appreciated from the very start, was HPQ's PR's, narrow, to the point - no fluff, but informative. Directional, just enough to keep you wanting more. Lately, we get little pieces, but no follow up, telling us the results.  We have no idea what is happening on the new plant. Are Pyrogenesis continuing with tests everyday, or have they stopped ?  Are they still blue -printing the new build? Are they working with Apollon to incorporate their proceedure into our plant? Just what is happening with the gold portion?  

I have so many questions it would take pages to fill.

I have an idea, why don't we all list a question or two we would like answered. I'll bet there are alot! Many that management take for granted that may fill in pieces for us.

That way Bernard AND Patrick could compile a PR of our concerns on both silicon and gold and answer before or after the agm whatever works as long as we get something to chew on.

(Sometimes) management takes for granted everyday business practices as par for the course. They have to remember that we are far removed. Like a soldier who leaves his family for months or a year at a time. When he or she comes home, they want to hear every detail no matter how small. They need that connection.  In my opinion only, I have found that the companies that communicate with their shareholders the most, move their stock price. There is absolutely no reason for this to be sitting at 8 to 9 cents.  If you want us to plunk down our money and leave it here let the world know a revolution is coming in silicon! Plaster it everywhere!

Enough said, no bashing intended, just deep heartfelt sentiment.

MsK 

New Message
Please login to post a reply