Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
Message: HPQ Shareholders Versus High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders (Part 3)

Hi Guys,

So what can we do, us little guys do versus High-Frequency Predatory Short Traders?

We know full well that IIROC will continue to do nothing and that the other regulators will get walkover by the big banks that own the brokers... They have no intention of giving up the revenues from lending other people shares...

I think what we should do is start a class actions lawsuit of investors against the brokers and IIROC seeking compensation for the damages created by there complicity in allowing uncontrol short selling and as a remedy, in addition to cash,  we could either get an outright ban of short selling, at least seriously curtail it and get control back on our shares, requiring a direct consent from the owner of the shares before they can lend our shares.

It seems that when a broker lend your paper to a short trader, it the same as if the bank that had a mortgage on your house, decided to rent your house on Airbnb when you are not there and refuse to give you a cut on the revenue and refuse to pay for the damages.

I know it not going be as simple as that, and I am sort of busy running HPQ so I may not have too much time to do it, but if anybody is interested in looking into getting such a class actions lawsuit started, I will be more then willing to help, assist and get other industry players involved.

Regards

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply