Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Aug 27, 2021 10:56PM
Aug 28, 2021 01:43AM
Aug 30, 2021 10:39AM
Sep 07, 2021 11:12AM
Sep 07, 2021 12:53PM

Fact is you have no credibility. All I can assume is your an investor like me with no in depth knowledge. You parrot the comment "can't violate the first law". What does that even mean in the context of the process lol. 
You don't know the complete process...that's a fact. 
You have an opinion which you've stated and slammed the CEO stating he made BS statements. 
I'm willing to wait and see. Your obvious not willing and let's be honest with very little evidence to support your position you've drawn a conclusion. 
Seems like a waste of energy to speculate and throw insults at the CEO.

Sep 09, 2021 08:39PM
Sep 11, 2021 09:23AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply