Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

The "Deja Vue" statement was not necessary and comes off as emotive. It was a throwing stones moment and a deflection. 
I'm still disappointed with the way the Silcon Nano Reactor was delayed without notice when this past December/January, we were told it would be built and ready for testing in June/July only to find out IN July that it's delayed until supposedly this coming January. When did you know? See what I'm saying? 

When was it known there were technical issues? Is this not material? You can't always inform the shareholders of the good news cause when the bad news (delays) come forth as they always do, it will have some people questioning transparency. 

Most of us understand this is an R & D company and the risks that are associated. We deserve timely transparency.

So yea, the way that was handled bothered me. I get to say that.. sorry.

Still adding between 500-600 shares a week though as I am able to recognize there is something good going on here Bernard. I will continue to add at these levels and feel blessed to be able to but let shareholders know when things do have hicups.. It matters. 34 thousand shares and counting.. 

If you do not believe me, I will privately message you. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply