Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

For those who have not yet listened to tonight's interview, I advise you to listen to it carefully. After listening well, I see several very promising elements. First of all, I want to make it clear that hpq is a growing technology company. We don't have any money coming in, we don't have a signed contract. People believe that new inventions are created quickly, that samples should already be sent and that we should be rolling in gold. The reality is far beyond that and that is our ultimate goal. But trying to make money quickly and then sell by telling yourself that the business is not '' good '' and that we are not doing it fast enough, it is this vicious circle that pushes the SP to move to the decrease. Panic and fear of being afraid drives us to sell at inappropriate times (This is my view). I have looked at several small companies in new green technologies with high potential, but for me hpq could be a unicorn by far over a 1 to 5 year investment in this industry. What other company offers to this booming sector the power to have a less polluting, cheaper and more affordable product? We have a company that has the power to become very big, it remains to be seen whether we have the patience to follow it on its way to the end.

Okay, back to this interview, we have some key elements that are extremely relevant to put in black and white. 

Very positive information. In fact, to my knowledge, hpq has not had any negative information in any press releases presented for at least 2 years.

here is the list of the elements that I retain from this interview. 

1- Hpq can use less pure materials (therefore cheaper) to go to materials of high purity. Bernard said: we use a product that the market does not want to turn it into a product that is in high demand and of great value. 

2- With American protectionism, the demand for silicon could increase sharply and we recently have the patent in the US. In this possibility, the best entry point was to have the patent in the United States in order to enter the saddle with a big player in electrification before continuing with other patents elsewhere.

3- We can do 4N, but we could also do 5N by modifying / adding a simple additional purification step.

4- We create the raw material that everyone will need in the electrification of transport around the world at a lower cost and more environmentally friendly than other companies. We are not subject to the price like the anode manufacturers, because they will be our customers.

5- No other company known has such a low manufacturing cost. 

6-This patent allows for more credibility. 

7-Bernard said there was more than one auto company approaching them as he issued press releases.

8- No need for funding for the next 12-18 months. 

Two interesting elements:

1- Bernard was quick to say: I could triple my parts if one of the people we are talking to became public, but what good is the bushfire ... Several auto companies ... WOW. 

2-It also paved the way for future releases on green hydrogen and I am making a direct link with everything we hear about green hydrogen in Quebec with governments. 

Beautiful moments in the making. I would end with this piece of Bernard: We know what we are developing, we know the value of what we are developing and we understand that patience is better than speed. So for me, despite the discrepancies between the SP and the good news, I'm buying my buy on a medium to long term plan. There is no loss until we sell and there is no gain until we sell.

Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply