Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Thank you Commonsense for your questions.

Please find in red my reply to your questions:

Concerning the EBH2 technology I have the following questions:

1)     Is it correct to assume that the EBH2 system needs to reach a system conversion efficiency (Ratio of Energy Produced to the Energy Consumed) of over 100% to live up to the claim of EBH2 that it’s a self-sustaining system? Correct

2)     The video on the EBH2 website claims that the system uses water as the main source of energy. This means that there is another minor source of energy. Do you and your technical team know what this minor source of energy is? Can you reveal it? (Probably not) Yes, and we did reveal it in the release, (The tests confirmed that the EBH2 Green Hydrogen Reactors (EBH2 GHR) uses low voltage to power electrolysers that generate a H2 + O2 gas mixture fuels that can be used to power a generator or any kind of fuel system to produce electricity) it A rare metal? Is the minor source of energy readily available, or can supply issues be a limiting factor in the future production of EBH2 systems? Please revert back to your question 1, if the system is self-sustaining, that only leave water that is consumed by the process.  (I know that seems a bit far fetched, but let wait until the next test results have been validated by the technical team before having long discussions about this)

3)     EBH2 claims that the system works on virtually any source of water including salt water. Is your technical team going to bring their own water to the second validation? We wouldn’t want them testing the system on something like heavy water (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heavy_water), Funny you mentioned that but that was actually discussed by the technical team as a way of ensuring the integrity of the system (aka no hidden source of Hydrogen)… but that is another subject for another day…

Regards,

Bernard Tourillon

New Message
Please login to post a reply