Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

It was but going by what Bernard has said about the industry is that they were looking at nano sized for battery application. Some companies were looking into it as well. Price was always going to be a factor as they were expensive to make. From what I can tell the NSIR isn't off the table just put on the back bench for now. If they can make micron sized for battery applications now and make revenue doing so be it. If in a few years the industry shifts towards nano and HPQ has a process than can do it greener and cheaper and they can get it to work without oxygen contamination than that's one more thing to add to the growing list of silicon products in their portfolio. Many companies fail by trying to do too many things at once. Maybe the QRR gets finished and sold off as one division of the company and the NSIR becomes another. Shareholder value should be number one on everyone's mind. I just hope my shares go up from here. I have a long timeline not months but multiple years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply