Developing Processes For The Low-Cost Manufacturing Of High Purity Silicon Metals For Next-Generation Lithium-ion Batteries

Achieved final critical milestones, completing a successful silicon pour

Sponsored

Ren...that is just my take or perception.  I would envision the pump as having the silicon powder and alloy wherein they are combined with water where the chemical transformation takes place and the container is filled with hydrogen as the byproduct or end product - like the soda stream bottle systems but in reverse.  The pumps would be refilled as needed with the mixture (our alloy / silicon mix).  This is all just guesswork on my part and I could be wrong.    

There are many quesitons.  One question that I have relates to the "company" vehicles.  Are these just the vehicles such as cars, trucks, etc. used for transport or are they the military vehicles that the company sells?  It could be that they start out with the utility transport vehicles and move on to the military grade after they are satified that "street" vechiles used as test mice.

Either way, this is all good stuff.  We will learn more down the road I am sure and I am very excited about the future....as we all should be IMO.

At one time, I held shares in a company that used methanol as a cartrige to run computers and the like.  The methanol is converted / split into hyrogen (at a low level) and converted in this manner.  There are also methanol generators on the market today...which is a scalled up version of the above.  Either way, this jumps around the problem of transporting / storing hydrogen...which is the gating issue esspecially for military applications. 

The "cure" seems to be to produce the hydrogen as the end product under pressure.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply