Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free

Whaler and Beer,

You should at least get some additional information before PDAC. I believe ISM’s quarterly financials are due out later this week and would assume the company should include some information regarding the understanding of the legislation on unspent flow thru funds. Will there be an interest only charge as some think, or will additional penalties be applied with these remaining funds?

I think you are both right in suggesting management is overdue on an update for shareholders and the public.

With any luck and after almost 9 months waiting for Micon, it would be nice to see the 43-101 Technical Reports on the L-2 and L-1 released. These Technical Reports will certainly help clear up allot of the discrepancies that have been brought up on the boards over the past several years.

Tantallon suggests “100 km of drill core from one concentrated property”. I think Tantallon is rounding things up a bit -- the company last reported 78,644 m cores over the past 4 years on the entire Langmuir property. Even this reduced amount over 4 years does warrant more than a series of drilling reports. Put this into perspective, LBE had 31,000 m cores on just one property, plus a released NI 43-101 in less than two years. I think both of you are more than justified in demanding information.

Best

Nickel

New Message
Please login to post a reply