Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Feb 06, 2009 04:52PM

I would like to beg for a yearly update as it's now 2009. You know a little outline on what the company is planning to do with the year of 2009. Drilling and exploration plans, possibly how they plan to deal with flow through committments etc. Or tell us all about why we bought a Moly property?

I recall seeing an update way back in August of 2007. Thats the last one I saw that was a decent write up.

Do they not owe anyone besides SEDAR a decency to keep investors updated?

The trio of reports? The Jasper Spin off? I recognize there are 10,000 pulps to chew through but how about telling me they are 75% done or 40% or what have you.

IR has been poor to say the least. Drill results come as a matter of course and as I said before they follow their Sedar reporting committments but other than that we get minimal info.

Have a look at what neighbors like Melkior or International Nickel issued this week. Maybe they can take a page or two from them and not be so smug and aloof to the retail investors holding this bag?

I regularly google with the following words, Timmins and Nickel, under news and its amazing how other companies keep their investors informed.

The other argument may be there is nothing going on??

Feb 07, 2009 10:14AM

Feb 07, 2009 11:31AM
Feb 08, 2009 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply