Welcome To The Inspiration Mining HUB On AGORACOM

The company is exploring for nickel deposits on its Langmuir property near Timmins, Ontario; for nickel-gold-copper on its Cleaver and Douglas properties; and for molybdenum and rare earth elements at recently acquired Desrosiers property.

Free
Feb 06, 2009 04:52PM
Feb 07, 2009 09:19AM
I hear ya Whale and agree with most of what you say. In fact I think management may not be so pleased with their voting at this years AGM, like they were last year. I will on the other hand say that the Melkior announcement to drill a whopping 3000m of core 4km away from Xstratas Montcalm property is, well, wishful thinking at best. And to compare that to our near 100,000m of core is, well, plain silly. I do plan to wander through PDAC after work and visit their booth. I would not be surprised to see the same old maps that have not been updated since 2005. Yes, all dressed up and no place to go is this company's motto, but we will have to focus on the facts produced since there is no company direction or plans. That's why I posted Buffetts quote. Very applicable here.

Feb 07, 2009 11:31AM
Feb 08, 2009 10:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply